For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
- Controller for the WJ-HD300, WJ-HD500 and WJ-HD200 Series of Digital Disk Recorders, and other PS-Data devices
- Controller for Matrix System 150 (WJ-SX150A version 2.03 or higher)
- Integrated System Control
- Universal Design for Right or Left Hand Use
- System Management Capability
- Detached joystick controls Pan/Tilt and Zoom, allowing seamless tracking
- Larger numeric keypad provides direct access to cameras
- Jog Dial and Shuttle Ring for smoother control of WJ-HD300 Series recorders
- Image switching and sequencing buttons
- A Keyboard can control up to 16 GV-Systems
- Multiple Keyboards can work with up to 8 monitors for Digital Matrix, TV Quad and Spot Monitor applications
- A Keyboard can directly set up and control up to 32 PTZ cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.