EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Capable of controlling speed dome cameras, DVRs and monitors
- Centralized control of up to 999 cameras from a single controller
- Password protected to prevent unauthorized users
- 3-D Joystick for PTZ control functions and Jog Shuttle for DVR control
- Capable of controlling up to 32 speed domes
- 2 levels of passwords (administrator and user) are supported for higher security
- Programmed data from up to 2 domes can be downloaded to non-volatile memory space and uploaded to a new dome
- Control a camera’s panning and tilting movement with variable speeds from 0.5’/sec. to 90’/sec., as well as its zoom, focus and iris command
- Normal speed is inversely proportional to the current zoom ratio
See any errors on this page? Let us know.