EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Capable of controlling speed dome cameras, DVRs and monitors
- Centralized control of up to 999 cameras from a single controller
- Password protected to prevent unauthorized users
- 3-D Joystick for PTZ control functions and Jog Shuttle for DVR control
- Keyboard to Control CM6700/CM6800/CM9760, SAT/CM9700 Matrix Switchers, Genex Multiplexer When Used with CM6700 and CM6800, Up to 16 Receivers Directly from Keyboard (such as Spectra and Esprit)
- Multi-Speed Control of PTZ Functions
- Preset Position and Pattern Control
- Auxiliary Operation
- Control and Program CM6700 and CM6800 Matrix Switchers
- Select Cameras and Monitors
- Operate Sequences
- Operate Auxiliaries
- Acknowledge Alarms
- Remote Control of Multiplexer Functions
- Select up to 256 Cameras from One Keyboard Connected to a String of MX4000 Genex Multiplexers
- Select up to 128 Cameras from a Maximum of Four Keyboards through an MX4000SVR Genex Multiplexer Server
- Joystick for Fixed Speed and Variable Speed Control of Pan/Tilt Units
See any errors on this page? Let us know.