Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- Durable high quality joystick
- Joystick controller for intuitive and responsive PTZ control with three-axis joystick and 10 preset pan/tilt/zoom position buttons
- Easy to install and configure using USB interfac
- Interface USB 2.0 low-speed device (Cable Length - Approx 2m; 6ft. 6.8in.)
- External Interface: USB 2.0 (2), Microphone stereo mini jack (plug-in power) (1),Headphone stereo mini jack (1), RS-485 port
- Dimensions 409.0 (W) x 111.5 (H) x 170.0 (D) mm, (16 1/8 x 4 1/2 x 6 3/4 inches)
- Mass 1.200 g (2.6 lb)
- Power Requirement DC 12V
- Control up to 255 PTZ cameras
- Full control and programming of the VMAX Series
- Multiple protocols supported
- Ergonomic design and simple to operate
See any errors on this page? Let us know.