Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
- Powerful PTZ and Recorder operation via LAN
- Keyboard with joystick allows precise and rapid control over PTZ camera movement
- LAN connection enables management of multiple devices including FLIR NVRs & MPX DVRs
- Supports RS485, RS232, Pelco-D and Pelco-P
- Control up to 255 cameras
- Multiple protocols supported per channel
- RS-485/RS-422 communication (Tx: 3 port, Trx: 1 port)
- Programmable user preferences (preset, tour, group, etc)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.