Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Control up to 255 PTZ cameras
- Full control and programming of the VMAX Series
- Multiple protocols supported
- Ergonomic design and simple to operate
- Control up to 255 cameras
- Multiple protocols supported per channel
- RS-485/RS-422 communication (Tx: 3 port, Trx: 1 port)
- Programmable user preferences (preset, tour, group, etc)
- Powerful PTZ and Recorder operation via LAN
- Keyboard with joystick allows precise and rapid control over PTZ camera movement
- LAN connection enables management of multiple devices including FLIR NVRs & MPX DVRs
- Supports RS485, RS232, Pelco-D and Pelco-P
See any errors on this page? Let us know.