The IRHW75CN is a high performance 7” vandal-resistance dome housing with clear dome and wall mount from Videolarm which is designed to provide high protection for use in IP network PTZ camera. The IRHW75CN dome housing comes with a wall mount, an 11” thick polycarbonate tinted lower dome, a vandal-resistant rugged painted cast aluminium construction, and a .22 caliber bullet. The IRHW75CN dome housing also features a BNC video connector, a polycarbonate dome, a .125” cast aluminium top, plus is ideal for use in a range of installations which include power plants, stadiums, correctional facilities, parking decks, schools, bus terminals, airports, plus warehouses. This camera housing is able to be used with fixed camera, and can easily be installed for all operators.
- Rugged, vandal-resistant painted cast aluminum top
- 11" thick polycarbonate tinted lower dome
- Resists up to a .22 caliber bullet
- Wall Mount
- IP Network Ready
- Available with Videolarm VLPT385 unitized camera system (SView)
- Protocols include Videolarm, Sensormatic/AD, Trinus, Pelco
- Available with fixed camera bracket, MCL – 7.5"
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.