A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Megapixel resolution (1600 x 1200) to capture small details and better identify subjects
- Quad streaming MPEG4/JPEG video
- Comes with free 16-CH recording software
- Up to 30 frames per second
- Pan range of -175 degree to +175 degree
- Tilt range of +90 degree to -23 degree
- Supports MPEG-4 and JPEG formats
- 16-channel recording software - allows you to view as well as record up to 16 cameras
- Supports 4x digital zoom, and offers a pan range of ±175° and a tilt range of 90° to -23°
- Supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 wireless security
- Minimum illumination of 0.2 lux
See any errors on this page? Let us know.