A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- True Day-Night Capability
- Quad Streaming MPEG4 and MJPEG
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- SD Card Slot
- Compact, stylized IP mini-dome ideal for indoor retail, casinos, public buildings
- 2MP resolution (1600 x 1200) to capture large indoor spaces with fewer cameras
- True day/night IR cut filter
- Flexible control: 350° pan, +85° to -35° tilt, 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom
- Built-in SD card slot for video recording at the camera (SD/SDHC cards)
- Full HD 1080p streaming resolution (1920 x 1080) @ 30 fps
- H.264/MPEG4/JPEG quad streaming compression maintains low network bandwidth and maximum versatility
- iPhone/iPad/Android/Blackberry mobile app support
- Wide dynamic range for challenging lighting environments
- Advanced SRLED IR illuminators
See any errors on this page? Let us know.