The IF-4 from Louroe Electronics is a Four zone audio interface adapter designed for connecting up to four Louroe microphones with a DVR, PC sound card or other recording device that has multiple audio inputs. The input side of the IF-4 has terminal blocks for receiving the wiring from the microphones. The output side has two types of output. RCA types & 3.5mm type outputs. The IF-4 also contain individual "audio out control" potentiometers for audio gain adjustment. Output from the Louroe microphone can be amplified to 10dB. A 12Vdc power supply (included) provides power to the Louroe microphone.
- Compatible with all Louroe microphones
- Contains terminal blocks for microphone connections
- Supplies 12Vdc power to the microphones
- Dual outputs (per microphone) to accommodate either on RCA input or 3.5mm input connection to DVR, IP Network Camera etc
- Gain adjust (each output) to prevent overdriving or underdriving the audio signal
- 12 Vdc power supply included
- RCA connector cables (with stereo adapter) included
- Audio test switch with indicator LED to assure presence of audio
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.