Height strip cameras are designed to supplement standard surveillance cameras by capturing facial images and the subject's height.
While the ceiling cameras capture the subject's height as he or she passes the height strip, the onboard Height Strip camera captures facial images. Businesses that install height strip tape without an onboard camera run the risk of failing to capture facial images of subjects wearing a hat or hood. The camera's 3.0mm IR corrected wide-angle lens provides a 78-degree horizontal field of view. The camera can be turned 22-degree left and right of center to capture the desired view.
The Height Strip Camera is sized to fit most standard door frames (1.75" width) and has cable entry through the top, bottom or rear of the unit allowing it to be installed in a wide variety of environments. Additional cameras can be added and the unit can be mounted between two doors to cover both entrance and exit with a single unit. Side-facing cameras can be installed to provide a profile shot across a doorway while the other onboard cameras face into the business.
- 540 TVL color camera with 3mm wide angle lens
- Holds up to 5 cameras; 2 side-facing & 3 front-facing
- Two piece construction for easy installation
- Fits most standard door frames
- Durable aluminum construction
- Highly visible color coded height levels
- Curved surface permits increased viewing angle
- Wrap-around labels visible from side
- 12VDC, 93mA per camera
- 1 onboard camera included with base model
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.