The GT-TLI is a Telephone Line Interface adaptor that connects to a GT Series Tenant Station and provides automatic telephone dialing when that tenant is called. It can also be programmed to directly dial a telephone number when called from the GT Series Entrance Panel, even without a tenant station designated. For applications when the tenant wishes to answer from the hardwired tenant station or from a telephone, or where telephone-only calling is desired (such as a building manager), the GT-TLI provides that functionality. Once communication is established through the phone line, the associated door can be released from the telephone.
- External telephone number transfer
- Program locally or remotely
- Control GT entry panel door release relay and/or relay on GT-TLI
- Set transfer mode from remote phone
- Enable / Disable call-in from door panel via phone
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.