The GE-DSGH-8 is a Gigabit Ethernet Switch designed to deliver nonblocking, triple-speed performance (10/100/1000Mbps) in demanding, heavy industrial environments. A slim metal case makes the most of limited space. 16Gbps internal switching fabric, combined with 9K jumbo packet support, provides a secure platform that can handle a large volume of traffic, whether it’s at the backbone or server level. Auto-negotiation between ports allows optimal speed detection through RJ-45 cables. An auto-MDI/MDI-X function allows connection to other hubs or switches, without the need for crossover cables.
- Operates between -40 to 75ºC
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100 Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Ethernet standards
- Store-and-forward switching architecture, broadcast storm control and runt/CRC filtering
- Back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame-flow control (full-duplex)
- Integrated address-lookup engine with support for 8K absolute MAC address table
- 176 kilobytes on-chip frame buffer
- 9K jumbo packet-size support
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- CSMA/CD Protocol
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.