Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Diagnostics: Data, Power and Optical Presence
- Switch Selectable 2 Wire or 4 Wire
- Switch Selectable Termination and Fail Safe Bias
- Modules or Rack cards
- Single or Dual Fiber Alternative
- 10-bit digitally encoded video for high-quality video transmission over a single fiber
- 4-channel bi-directional video with bi-directional data and contact closure
- 1 bi-directional data channel that supports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 (2-wire / 4-wire), Manchester, bi-phase communication
- 2 bi-directional 24-bit (96 kHz) digitally encoded audio channels with 600?balanced line-level audio (up to +6dbm) and 20 to 18 kHz audio bandwidth
- 1 bi-directional contact closure
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX
- Extended Fiber-Optic Cable Runs
- Transmission Distances Up to 1.2 Miles
- Wavelength Division Multiplexing
- User-Selectable 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Designed for Use in Spectra III™ and Spectra® IV Domes and in the ExSite® Explosionproof Positioning System
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fibe r
- Bidirectional RS-422 Data Channel or Coaxitron® Communication
- Patent-Pending Transmission Technology Allowing Coaxitron Control at Full-Distance Capabilities
- Compatible with the FR85011A/FR85011 Fiber Receiver
- Bidirectional Data Channel That Supports EIA RS-232C/D, RS-422/RS-485 (2-wire/4-wire) with Tri-State, Manchester, and Bi-PhaseCommunication
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 4 km (2.5 mi)
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Laser Diode for Transmission of Optical Signals
- Voltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines
- Unmanaged Ethernet Switch for the Transport of Bidirectional Ethernet Data
- Integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) in a Single Fiber
- Designed for Point-to-Point Applications
- Auto MDI/MDI-X (Medium Dependent Interface/Medium Dependent Interface Crossover) Operation
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3x Standards
See any errors on this page? Let us know.