Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits 16 Real-Time Color Video Channels and One Bi-Directional Data Channel on One Single mode Optical Fiber
- Exceeds All Requirements for RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission: Extremely High Video Performance
- Exceptionally Low Video Distortion with Zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss Ideally Suited to Networks Requiring Multiple Physical Layers where Video Degradation May be a Problem
- Directly Compatible with All NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements
See any errors on this page? Let us know.