- Recording Throughput up to 250 Mbps Meets Demanding Performance Requirements for Write-Intensive Applications
- Hardware Designed to Eliminate Single Points of Failure, Including Redundant Fans, Power Supplies, and RAID 6 Storage for Optimum Reliability
- Pooled Storage Management Provides Automatic Distributed Load Balancing and Active-Active Failover Within a Storage Pool to Ensure Continued Recording if Catastrophic Failure Occurs
- Hot Standby Failover Provides Redundancy in Installations Where Storage Pooling Cannot Be Utilized
- Multicast Recording Support Allows for Recording of Multicast Data Streams for Restricted Bandwidth Scenarios
See any errors on this page? Let us know.