Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Compact and cost-effective
- Full frame rate in all resolutions
- Simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG
- PTZ support
- Power over Ethernet
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams in resolutions up to 704x576
- De-interlace filter which improves image quality in the highest resolution (4CIF)
- Built-in motion detection and powerful event management
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Decodes H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG
- Digital or analog video output
- Sequence mode and auto-connect on alarm
- High-quality audio, Power over Ethernet
- High quality, de-interlaced video at 30/25 frames per second
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams in resolutions up to 768x576
- Support for PTZ and dome cameras
- HT TPS encr yption for network security
- Integrated two-way audio support
- Compact, single channel video server
- Powered over Ethernet with power out for the camera
- High quality, de-interlaced video
- Audio support
- Powerful event management
- Motion Detection
- E-mailing Service for Alarms
- 1 Sensor Input, 1 Sensor Output
- Optional SD/SDHC Card Slot for Backup
- Supports DW-NVR Products (DW-NEXUS, DW-9000 Hybrid DVR, Pivot, VMS)
- Superb video quality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Image setting adjustment
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Power over Ethernet
See any errors on this page? Let us know.