Advanced Technology Video has been a force in the security business since 1983, when they introduced their breakthrough video multiplexer products and have been a market leader ever since. Driven by innovation ATV is always looking for new ways to deliver products with unmatched value and reliability.
Proudly American based ATV does not need to rely on an international distribution chain allowing them to assist their clients directly. All ATV products are loaded with features at prices points available nowhere else in the industry. All this is backed by an experienced team of staff, ensuring that you get the advice you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.atvideo.com/support-center/product-warranty
- Versatile video server
- Compatible with any video input; analogue, IP or megapixel
- Encode inputs into simultaneous multiple streams of MPEG4, H.264 and MJPEG
- Recoding 3rd party IP cameras for data analysis, alarms and analytics
- Decoder capability for viewing remote video
- Converts 1 channel of analog video into network, IP video
- Exceptional D1, 704 x 576 resolution
- Highly efficient H.264 video compression which drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements
- Dual video streams simultaneously, up to 30-ips, at D1 resolution using H.264 and MJPEG compression
- Equipped with RS-485 port for connecting PTZ camera
See any errors on this page? Let us know.