A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- Outdoor Use / 24 VAC Heater & Fan
- IP66-Rated Weatherproof Casing
- Operates under 95% Humidity Conditions
- Die-Cast Aluminum Body
- Clear Acrylic Lower Dome
- Outdoor housing box designed for use with the IK-WB30A, IK-6410A, IK-6210A, IK-6550A, IK-6420A, IK-64DNA, IK-65WDA, WB30-KIT28-12, WB30-KIT15-50, and WB30-KIT28-6DN cameras
- Equipped with thermostatically controlled heater/blower and a wall mount
- Supports a maximum camera length of 10.5" (26.67 cm) including the lens
- Enclosure requires a 12VAC or 24VAC output for the camera
- Durable engineered plastic top, 94V0. The JK-PHO is also UV protected
- Quick connect pendant mount assembly
- Accepts single fi xed camera
- The JK-PHO is designed to meet NEMA 4X for water ingress and IP66, with a temperature rating of -20° to +120°
- Durable engineered plastic top - UV protected
- Quick connect pendant mount assembly
- Accepts single fixed camera
- Effective Projected Area (EPA): Approx. 180 square inches
- Operating Humidity: Up to 100%
- Full duplex communication over single-stranded multi-mode fiber
- One single ST Fiber connector for 100Base-FX fiber cable
- Comes with an Ultra-Compact Module
- Low-power performance in which the module consumes just 1.5 watts of power
- Solar ready, low wattage solution
- Off-grid and remote locations ready
- Thermostatically controlled Heater Blower System
- Designed to protect sensitive HD or megapixel
- IP and analog Fixed camera compatible
- Dual Blower generates 20 CFM high flow air movement
- Equipped with a internal radiant barrier thermo-blanket
- Protects all brands of CCTV, IP based, HD or megapixel "Static" or brick cameras
- IP67 level protection for extreme marine, dust, insect, and other conditions
- Heavy duty, Non Metallic, Non corrosive, flame resistant, Vandal tough Polycarbonate Thermal Plastic alloy case
- IP and analog camera compatible
- Vari-Fit internal bracket included for perfect fit
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Thermal Plastic
- IP66 rated against dust, water, and salt water air
- IP68 (water proof) connection ports
See any errors on this page? Let us know.