The Choice for Professional Security. As your business becomes more diversified, you need a professional digital video recorder (DVR) that can grow with and stay a step ahead of your security requirements. Your security application might require more cameras or DVR software to provide more sophisticated operation and control features. The DX8100 Series digital video recorders (DVRs) bring a new and innovative hardware platform powered by unparalleled and unique high performance software. Version 1.2 enhancements guarantee the position of Pelco DX8100 Series DVR as the long-standing choice among security professionals. These systems now feature several new, unique capabilities including simultaneous display of as many as 72 cameras; the ability to support up to 16 ATM or POS devices per server; and System Health Check Monitoring providing the notification of any "out of threshold" server CPU or HDD conditions, to ensure maximum uptime.
- Server Dual Display of as many as 72 Cameras Simultaneously
- Expanded ATM/POS Support for up to 16 ATM/POS Devices
- System Health Check Monitoring
- Windows® XP Embedded
- Optional MUX Card Output
- 2 Built-In Audio Channels
- Optional Layer 2 Multicasting for Web Browser Access
- 16-Channel Expansion Box Option
- Internal Storage Capacity to 3 TB
- Up to 704 x 480 Recording Resolution (4CIF)
- Third-Party Dome Support
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.