The DX4816-500 is a hybrid video recorder from Pelco that is designed to provide high quality surveillance recording in areas that include high valuable merchandise, money counting, and entrances and lobbies. The DX4816-500 hybrid video recorder comes with a 500GB storage capacity, 4CIF resolutions, H.264 compression, a CPU resource meter, as well as a DVD function, and a 30ips frame rate. The DX4816-500 hybrid recorder also features 2 megapixel IP channels, PTZ control, multi-screen functions, a 704 x 480/704 x 576 NTSC/PAL resolution rate, configurable network streaming, plus comes searchable by time/date bookmark, event, export, review and ATM/POS. This hybrid recorder can easily provide professional recording options, and can be used in a range of setups for helping to secure the area.
- Supports 2 Megapixel (MPx) IP Channels
- 8 Looping Analog Channels Plus 2 IP Cameras, up to 3 Megapixels (MPx) Each
- Up to 30/25 Images Per Second (ips) Recording for IP Cameras up to 4 Mbps
- Up to 30/25 ips at 4CIF Resolution Analog Recording on DX4800
- Up to 4CIF Recording Resolution, 704 x 480 (NTSC), 704 x 576 (PAL)
- CPU Resource Meter
- Searchable by Date/Time, Event, Bookmark, ATM/POS, Export Review, and Pixel
- IP Camera Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Control
- Up to 8 TB Internal Storage Capacity
- Up to 4 Audio Inputs and 2 Audio Outputs
- DX Series Client Simultaneous Connects to DX Series DVRs/HVRs
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.