Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Lens type* - DC auto iris or manual: controls brightness of DC auto iris lenses
- Resolution for CVC6146SCS - 550 lines
- Shutter type* - Manual, fixed, flickerless or auto
- BLC - Adjustable sensing area of 100 points on the screen: adjustment of BLC ratio
- AGC - On/Off: adjustability of AGC anount from 0 to 255
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD
- 2.8mm lens (included)
- Sensitivity of 0.0003 Lux
- 2-dimensional motion adaptive noise reduction
- IP66 rated weather resistant aluminum enclosure with polished chrome finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.