For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- 360Â° Endless Rotation
- True Day/Night Operation with ICR Filter
- Up to 60 presets and 16 characters with different speed and dwell time
- 164 Preset Positions Up to 164 programmable preset positions available
- 1/4â€ Sony Super-HADâ„¢ CCD
- Offers a High Resolution of 420 TV lines
- Sony 1/4" Super-HAD CCD image sensor
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Easy to install
- 1/4" double density interline transfer CCD
- 550 TV lines resolution
- 37x Optical zoom with 12x digital zoom
- 360-degree Endless Rotation
- True Day/Night Operation ICR Filter
Speco HT65010XS Weatherproof Tamperproof Dome with 10X Optical Motorized Zoom Lens, & Remote RS485 Control
- 10X Optical Zoom
- 560 line high resolution.
- IP67Waterproof rating for extreme weather applications
- Ceiling Mount
- 12/24V DC Dual Voltage Operation
- Comprehensive programming choices with advanced options to meet almost any application
- CyberDome Standard (CYB) models include 4 alarm inputs and 2 relay outputs
- Shroud offers better concealment of camera position
- 128 preset positions, 4 preset tours, and 4 Shadow Tours
- Control day/night settings through the camera module or a unit sensor to get best results
See any errors on this page? Let us know.