For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use. At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Comprehensive programming choices with advanced options to meet almost any application
- CyberDome Standard (CYB) models include 4 alarm inputs and 2 relay outputs
- Shroud offers better concealment of camera position
- 128 preset positions, 4 preset tours, and 4 Shadow Tours
- Control day/night settings through the camera module or a unit sensor to get best results
Samsung, SCD-2080R, Analog IR Dome, 1/4" Super HAD CCD, 600TVLines, True Day Night, 2.8 - 10mm Vari-focal Lens
- High resolution of 600TV lines (Color), 700TV lines (B/W)
- Min. illumination 0Lux (IR LED on), IR distance 20m
- 3.6x V/F lens (2.8 ~ 10mm)
- True Day & Night (ICR), MD, SSNRIII (3D+2D)
- Coaxial control (Pelco-C), 12V DC
- 360Â° Endless Rotation
- True Day/Night Operation with ICR Filter
- Up to 60 presets and 16 characters with different speed and dwell time
- 164 Preset Positions Up to 164 programmable preset positions available
- 1/4â€ Sony Super-HADâ„¢ CCD
- Offers a High Resolution of 420 TV lines
- Sony 1/4" Super-HAD CCD image sensor
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Easy to install
- 1/4” Super HAD Color CCD
- 600TV Lines
- 0.7 Lux color, 0.001 Lux BW (50IRE @ F1.65)
- True Day/Night (ICR)
- 1/4" double density interline transfer CCD
- 550 TV lines resolution
- 37x Optical zoom with 12x digital zoom
- 360-degree Endless Rotation
- True Day/Night Operation ICR Filter
Speco HT65010XS Weatherproof Tamperproof Dome with 10X Optical Motorized Zoom Lens, & Remote RS485 Control
- 10X Optical Zoom
- 560 line high resolution.
- IP67Waterproof rating for extreme weather applications
- Ceiling Mount
- 12/24V DC Dual Voltage Operation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.