Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- High Resolution 700TVL
- IP-66 Rated
- Built In IR
- 960H EXview HAD CCD II for high resolution and sensitivity
- Day/Night (Removable IR Cut Filter) function for improved visibility
- Superior 720p HD picture quality, supporting H.264 at 30 fps
- Maximum resolution 1280 x 1024
- The new Exmor CMOS sensor achieves high image quality and high sensitivity
- Clearly see objects in the dark up to 15 m (49 feet) away with IR Illuminators
- Easy Focus function/Easy Zoom function
- Built-in HTML viewer compatible with most Smartphones
- Easy Focus function for easy installation
- Powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance
- Easy Zoom allows installer/user to change field of view locally or remotely using a PC
See any errors on this page? Let us know.