Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- High resolution (540TVL) and high sensitivity (0.55 lx, F2.0, 50IRE)
- Utilizes Sony's new 1/3-type SuperEXview HAD CCD II sensor and Sony's new digital signal processor
- Electrical Day/Night (Elec D/N) ATR-Lite (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) for gradation of the subjects to an optimum level, in order to see both highlight and dark areas effectively
- iBLC feature compensates for the exposure levels in dark scenes to improve the visibility of the subject
- ATW (Automatic Tracing White balance) automatically adjust the camera's white balance to adapt to sudden changes in lighting conditions
- Horizontal resolution 650 TV lines
- High sensitivity 0.4 lx (F2.0, 50 IRE, Color)
- Fixed focal lens (3.0 mm)
- Compact design
- 2D noise reduction employed
See any errors on this page? Let us know.