EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- Features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor
- Integrated lens with variable focal length of 2.8-10.5mm
- Offers 1080p HD resolution at 30 fps
- Minimum illumination of 0.5 lux makes the camera suitable for low-light conditions
- Built-in CLVI (Clear Logic Video Intelligence) offers wide dynamic performance and anti-fog capability
- Supports ONVIF / PSIA protocols
- Dome camera for outdoor use
- IP66-rated weatherproofing ensures water and dust resistance
- Vandal-resistant housing ensures uninterrupted surveillance in high-risk areas
- Integrated 3x zoom lens features 3-9 mm focal length range
- Suitable for wide area surveillance
- 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution of 1920 x 1080
- IR LEDs offer a viewing distance of up to 49.21' (15 m)
- Noise reduction ensures clear streamed images by removing signals that could result in grainy images
- Super LoLux technology offers a sensitivity of 0.06 lux for color and 0 lux for B&W modes
- IP66-rating makes the camera dust and waterproof and suitable for 24/7 outdoor surveillance
See any errors on this page? Let us know.