EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- Sony 1/3" 960H EXview HAD II high resolution CCD sensor for 700TVL images
- Built-in Auto Gain Control (AGC), Auto Tracing White Balance (ATW) enhance image quality
- Advanced DSP functions enhance image quality: Digital WDR/ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction), 2D-NR (2D Noise Reduction), Anti CR (Anti Color Rolling)
- Varifocal DC iris 3.7-12mm lens and 3-Axis design for flexible field of view adjustment
- Ultra resolution of over 720 horizontal TV lines for astounding image quality
- Easy to use OSD setup menu
- Vandal Resistant construction able to withstand intentional damage
- The flexible angle viewing with its 3 Axis rotation design allows wall or ceiling mounting
- 1/3-inch CMOS with 2,120,000 effective pixels
- H.264 High profile Super LoLux HD™ DSP
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 H.264 High profile, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG Multi codec
- Built-in 3.0x variable focal length auto iris lens (f=3.0mm to 9.0mm)
- 30 fps Full HD H.264, 30 fps VGA MPEG-4, or 15 fps Full HD JPEG distribution
EverFocus EHD362 High Resolution Vandalproof Weather-Resistant 3-Axis Dual Voltage IR Color Dome Camera
- Features a resolution of 540 TVL
- Color dome camera with Sony 1/3" Super HAD CCD sensor
- 3-Axis design for flexible positioning
- High sensitivity, low smear, high anti-blooming, and high S/N ratio
- Built-in AGC (Auto Gain Control) and ATW (Auto Tracking White Balance)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.