Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
- High quality images including an ultra resolution 540TVL dome
- Colour/mono, mono, day/night and wide dynamic range (HyperDome) models
- 3-axis GyroView set-up
- Easy installation system with post installation focusing option
- Optional service lead can be connected for a local monitor output during installation
- Ideal for applications where high resilience to damage is required or where harsh environments exist
- Robust aluminium enclosure and impact resistant polycarbonate hemisphere
- Available as Color, Day/Night and HyperD models
- Up to 540TVL
- 3-axis GyroView set-up with 180° tilt and 360° pan adjustment allows dome to be mounted horizontally (ceiling) or vertically (wall)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.