JVC KENWOOD USA Corporation is a primary leader and developer of video and audio products in today's market. JVC uses superior technology to transform ordinary devices into exceptional image and sound producing products. Offering a complete line of advanced, high quality and professional equipment, JVC delivers to the world superior camcorders, studio cameras, Blu-ray recorders, HD studio monitors, and 3D/4K camcorders.
Headquartered in Wayne NJ, JVC's D-ILA projection technology has been used in projection based systems to create and simulate high performing home theatres. Also leading the world in IP and analog video surveillance products, JVC delivers safety and security to homes, businesses, and industries alike. The creator of analog color recording technology, JVC has continued to produce a range of technologically advanced innovations and digital compression algorithms which are now used in all digital based formatted devices including Blu-Ray, DVD and digital broadcasting. Driven to deliver excellence, JVC will continue the push to bring only the very best to the audio and video industry.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.jvc.com/prof/terms.jsp
JVC KENWOOD USA Corporation
Phone: (973) 317-5000
Fax: (973) 317-5030
- Features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor
- Integrated lens with variable focal length of 2.8-10.5mm
- Offers 1080p HD resolution at 30 fps
- Minimum illumination of 0.5 lux makes the camera suitable for low-light conditions
- Built-in CLVI (Clear Logic Video Intelligence) offers wide dynamic performance and anti-fog capability
- Supports ONVIF / PSIA protocols
- 1/3-inch CMOS with 2,120,000 effective pixels
- H.264 High profile Super LoLux HD™ DSP
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 H.264 High profile, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG Multi codec
- Built-in 3.0x variable focal length auto iris lens (f=3.0mm to 9.0mm)
- 30 fps Full HD H.264, 30 fps VGA MPEG-4, or 15 fps Full HD JPEG distribution
- 1/2.7" MP CMOS image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Noise reduction ensures clear streamed images by removing signals that could result in grainy images
- LoLux technology offers a sensitivity of 0.6 lux for color and B/W mode
- Back light compensation feature ensures that true-to-life video footage is streamed in bright light conditions
- Supports H.264 compression technology and provides small-sized files, saving storage space
See any errors on this page? Let us know.