Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
- 1/3" high sensitivity CCD sensor and 2.8 to 10.5mm varifocal auto-iris lens with mechanical day/night filter
- Produces clear images at resolutions of up to 540 TVL (color) and 580 TVL (B&W)
- Records footage even at 0.05 lux (color) and 0.005 lux (B&W) illumination
- Day/night switching helps camera to capture images in low-light conditions as well in bright light
- Privacy masking feature to conceal certain monitoring areas from surveillance view (up to 4 zones)
- Motion detection function triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated area
- Adjustable around 3-axis for a wider survey area
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor surveillance applications
- Privacy masking feature to conceal up to 4 monitored areas from view
- Simple and quick installation
- A 540 TVL mechanical filter CCD and 18 high-efficiency infrared LEDs ensure video clarity at daytime and up to 60' (18 m) of active infrared night vision
- Captures images under very low light conditions (0 lux)
- Vandal-resistant, surface mount security camera suitable for use in a wide variety of applications including schools, commercial property, and even correctional facilities
- IP66 certification ensures the camera can withstand harsh weather conditions
- Extremely user-friendly with adjustable camera settings
See any errors on this page? Let us know.