Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
- Vandal-resistant and IP66-rated robust design
- 720p resolution in HD format
- Day & Night function with removable IR-cut filter
- Built-in IR illuminator with 50' (15 m) viewing distance
- Tamper and motion detection
- A 540 TVL mechanical filter CCD and 18 high-efficiency infrared LEDs ensure video clarity at daytime and up to 60' (18 m) of active infrared night vision
- Captures images under very low light conditions (0 lux)
- Vandal-resistant, surface mount security camera suitable for use in a wide variety of applications including schools, commercial property, and even correctional facilities
- IP66 certification ensures the camera can withstand harsh weather conditions
- Extremely user-friendly with adjustable camera settings
- 1/4" CMOS sensor
- Fixed 4mm lens
- H.264 compression technology
- Progressive scan technology shoots sharp pictures even in demanding scenes with high motion content
- IR LEDs help capture high-quality pictures even in complete darkness, and provide a night visibility range up to 50' (15 m)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.