Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
- Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA)
- No-Grip Design
- High Performance Video Encoder
- Covert Active-Infrared Illumination
- 1/3-inch High Sensitivity CCD
- Excellent resolution (570 TVL sensor resolution)
- 3.8-9.5mm varifocal auto-iris lens with mechanical D/N filter
- 20IR LEDs (850nm) with 20m range
- Built-in heater
- Vandal-resistant and IP66-rated robust design
- 720p resolution in HD format
- Day & Night function with removable IR-cut filter
- Built-in IR illuminator with 50' (15 m) viewing distance
- Tamper and motion detection
- 960H, 1/3" DS CCD Sensor
- Ultra-High 720TVL
- 2.8-10mm Lens
- 18 IR LEDs
- True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.