CCTVSTAR are a surveillance company with a difference. While they are relatively new entrants to the market they are fast growing their market share by forging large technological partner networks, adopting open source technology where possible and providing some of the best customer service in the industry. As a vital link in the security surveillance technology value chain, CCTVSTAR creates sales and profitability opportunities for its partners and resellers through unique marketing, product aggregation and distribution.
Since its beginnings in 2007, CCTVSTAR has connected technology solution providers with strategic partners worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the security surveillance industry. They offer a broad array of solutions and services to approximately 1,500 resellers by distributing and marketing their State-Of-The-Art vSync technologies worldwide.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cctvstar.com/ver3/?f=policy
Fax: (714) 870-7088
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
Samsung, SCD-2080E, Analog Dome, 1/3” Vertical Double Density CCD, 600TV Lines, Electronic Day Night, 2.8~10mm Lens
- High resolution of 600TV lines, 700TV lines (B/W)
- Min. illumination 0.15Lux@F1.2 (Color), 0.001Lux (B/W)
- 3.6x V/F lens (2.8 ~ 10mm)
- MD, SSNRIII (3D+2D), Coaxial control, Dual power
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- 3.6mm Lens
- 30 IR LEDs
- 0 Lux with IR LEDs On
- Full HD (1,920Ã—1,080, 30fps) mega resolution, HD(1280 Ã— 720, 60fps)
- Min. Illumination 1 Lux @F1.2 (Color), 0.1 Lux (B/W)
- 2.8x varifocal lens(3 ~ 8.5mm)
- True Day & Night (ICR), MD
- SSNRIII (3D+2D), RS-485, dual Power
- 1/3" SONY SUPER HAD CCD II
- Tru-620 TV Lines (Color), 0.01 Lux (F/1.2), 2.8~12mm Lens
- Up to 82 ft range visible in total darkness with 24pcs of IR LEDs
- AGC, AWB, BLC, Motion Detection, Privacy Masking
- Functions are controlled by the push buttons with full OSD
See any errors on this page? Let us know.