For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
MuxLab Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of connectivity solutions that allow CCTV and Audio-Video equipment to be connected via cost-efficient Cat5e/6 cables. For over 25 years, the MuxLab brand has been synonymous with quality, performance and reliability. MuxLab solutions streamline cabling by reducing material, space and installation costs. Their products are compatible with many different applications such as CCTV security, classroom video, digital signage, home theatre, podium presentation and boardroom projection systems, to name a few.
MuxLab are proud to be Canadian and all MuxLab products are designed and manufactured in Canada, by Canadian professionals. Quality control and customer service are their core business values meaning that the end user gets the best quality and the best service that the industry has to offer.
For warranty information click here: http://muxlab.com/terms-conditions
Tel: (877) 689-5228
Fax: (514) 905-0589
- The 500045 is a PS/2 VideoEase Converter from Muxlab which is capable of allowing a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to easily be connected to a PC via a point to point connection through an unshielded pair cable
- The 500045 converter comes with a 350ft distance range, a compact design, color coded cable leads, as well as a DC to 1 MHz bandwidth, and a transparent transmission
- The 500045 converter also features Velcro pad mounting, and is ideally designed to be used to connect to a classroom projector system, a boardroom system, a digital signage, medical information systems, and collaborative PC systems
- This PS/2 converter is able to provide easy connection with a PC, keyboard, and mouse, and offer affordability within many applications
- Preserve investment in coax infrastructurre
- Network connections in harsh electrical areas
- Used in pairs (sold separately)
- Connects IP PoE camera to 10/100BaseT PoE
- Switch via single coax cable
- Connect up to four (4) USB 1.1 full-or low-speed devices to a USB host
- Maximum distance of up to 150 ft (46 m) via Cat5e/6
- Devices draw power from USB bus
- Power supply included for higher power (max. 500 mA) devices
- Includes US, UK and Euro receptacle blades
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) ready
- Use over long distances
- High-speed transmissionE
- No setup required
- Supports one IP PoE camera via one coax cable
- Supports CCTV IP PoE cameras up to 15.4W
- Up to 1000 ft (300m) via coax @ 100Mbps/15.4W
- Up to 330 ft (100m) on the LAN connection
- LED indicators for power, IP traffic, 100Mbps
See any errors on this page? Let us know.