MuxLab Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of connectivity solutions that allow CCTV and Audio-Video equipment to be connected via cost-efficient Cat5e/6 cables. For over 25 years, the MuxLab brand has been synonymous with quality, performance and reliability. MuxLab solutions streamline cabling by reducing material, space and installation costs. Their products are compatible with many different applications such as CCTV security, classroom video, digital signage, home theatre, podium presentation and boardroom projection systems, to name a few.
MuxLab are proud to be Canadian and all MuxLab products are designed and manufactured in Canada, by Canadian professionals. Quality control and customer service are their core business values meaning that the end user gets the best quality and the best service that the industry has to offer.
For warranty information click here: http://muxlab.com/terms-conditions
Tel: (877) 689-5228
Fax: (514) 905-0589
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- The 500045 is a PS/2 VideoEase Converter from Muxlab which is capable of allowing a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to easily be connected to a PC via a point to point connection through an unshielded pair cable
- The 500045 converter comes with a 350ft distance range, a compact design, color coded cable leads, as well as a DC to 1 MHz bandwidth, and a transparent transmission
- The 500045 converter also features Velcro pad mounting, and is ideally designed to be used to connect to a classroom projector system, a boardroom system, a digital signage, medical information systems, and collaborative PC systems
- This PS/2 converter is able to provide easy connection with a PC, keyboard, and mouse, and offer affordability within many applications
- Preserve investment in coax infrastructurre
- Network connections in harsh electrical areas
- Used in pairs (sold separately)
- Connects IP PoE camera to 10/100BaseT PoE
- Switch via single coax cable
- Connect up to four (4) USB 1.1 full-or low-speed devices to a USB host
- Maximum distance of up to 150 ft (46 m) via Cat5e/6
- Devices draw power from USB bus
- Power supply included for higher power (max. 500 mA) devices
- Includes US, UK and Euro receptacle blades
- Supports one IP PoE camera via one coax cable
- Supports CCTV IP PoE cameras up to 15.4W
- Up to 1000 ft (300m) via coax @ 100Mbps/15.4W
- Up to 330 ft (100m) on the LAN connection
- LED indicators for power, IP traffic, 100Mbps
See any errors on this page? Let us know.