American Video Equipment, (AVE) designs and manufacturers closed circuit television products for a wide variety of applications. AVE is best known as a world leader in POS/cash register to video integration allowing POS data to be recorded directly onto your surveillance tape. This feature allows for unique advantage in the retail industry as records of every transaction are backed up automatically as they happen.
Based in Houston, Texas, AVE has been a partner to it's authorized dealers, distributors, and OEM customers since 1988. An all American company AVE will always offer the best service in the industry by answering your questions personally. Their dedicated staff knows their products inside out and will help you get the best out your system no matter where its installed.Call Us
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Extend USB keyboard and mouse via one CAT5 cable
- Allows extension for transmission range of up to 300'
- Includes local and remote unit (local unit - PC side: USB to RJ45, remote unit (keyboard mouse side): RJ45 to PS/2
- Transmission range up to 300'
- Extend VGA and keyboard mouse over 2 CAT5 UTP cables (instead of VGA cable and keyboard mouse cable)
- Allows extension for transmission range of up to 300 feet
- Includes local and remote unit
- No power required
- Includes transmitter & receiver
- Send IP camera signal over existing CAT5 cable
- Exceeds 802.3 10 BASE-T NEXT specification, isolating the receiver from the transmission signal
- Transmission up to 3280' (max.)
- Power supplies included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.