American Video Equipment, (AVE) designs and manufacturers closed circuit television products for a wide variety of applications. AVE is best known as a world leader in POS/cash register to video integration allowing POS data to be recorded directly onto your surveillance tape. This feature allows for unique advantage in the retail industry as records of every transaction are backed up automatically as they happen.
Based in Houston, Texas, AVE has been a partner to it's authorized dealers, distributors, and OEM customers since 1988. An all American company AVE will always offer the best service in the industry by answering your questions personally. Their dedicated staff knows their products inside out and will help you get the best out your system no matter where its installed.Call Us
MuxLab Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of connectivity solutions that allow CCTV and Audio-Video equipment to be connected via cost-efficient Cat5e/6 cables. For over 25 years, the MuxLab brand has been synonymous with quality, performance and reliability. MuxLab solutions streamline cabling by reducing material, space and installation costs. Their products are compatible with many different applications such as CCTV security, classroom video, digital signage, home theatre, podium presentation and boardroom projection systems, to name a few.
MuxLab are proud to be Canadian and all MuxLab products are designed and manufactured in Canada, by Canadian professionals. Quality control and customer service are their core business values meaning that the end user gets the best quality and the best service that the industry has to offer.
For warranty information click here: http://muxlab.com/terms-conditions
Tel: (877) 689-5228
Fax: (514) 905-0589
- The 500045 is a PS/2 VideoEase Converter from Muxlab which is capable of allowing a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to easily be connected to a PC via a point to point connection through an unshielded pair cable
- The 500045 converter comes with a 350ft distance range, a compact design, color coded cable leads, as well as a DC to 1 MHz bandwidth, and a transparent transmission
- The 500045 converter also features Velcro pad mounting, and is ideally designed to be used to connect to a classroom projector system, a boardroom system, a digital signage, medical information systems, and collaborative PC systems
- This PS/2 converter is able to provide easy connection with a PC, keyboard, and mouse, and offer affordability within many applications
- Preserve investment in coax infrastructurre
- Network connections in harsh electrical areas
- Used in pairs (sold separately)
- Connects IP PoE camera to 10/100BaseT PoE
- Switch via single coax cable
- Connect up to four (4) USB 1.1 full-or low-speed devices to a USB host
- Maximum distance of up to 150 ft (46 m) via Cat5e/6
- Devices draw power from USB bus
- Power supply included for higher power (max. 500 mA) devices
- Includes US, UK and Euro receptacle blades
See any errors on this page? Let us know.