Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Cost-effective VDSL2 CO/CPE Bridge Solution
- One-box Design, CO/CPE Selectable via DIP-switch
- Selectable Target Data Rate and Target SNR Margin
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- Auto-negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDI-X
- RS-485 offers extended range communication between computer and ACURT panels
- Topaz offers flexible communication options such as dial-up modems
- AD Manchester,Diamond,or Pelco interface
- Converts protocol so that AD Manchester,Diamond,Pelco P and Pelco Dcan be integrated with Digiplex RS422
- Preset control of PTZ receivers
- Removable terminal strip
- Compact and wall-mountable
- Functions as a computer interface or data merger
- Field programmable
- Simple seven-character ASCII controcommands
- Selectable baud rates
- RS232 interface port
See any errors on this page? Let us know.