The 4ELDM500 is a surveillance package that has been developed to feature quality and reliable surveillance equipment at an inexpensive price. The 4ELDM500 surveillance package is a part of our Economy line of security systems that provide high quality features at an inexpensive price.
The 4ELDM500 surveillance package is able to deliver high recording capabilities with its Cantek CA-4E264-500 Digital Video Recorder that boasts 4 channels and 500GB of storage space. This unit comes equipped with mobile surveillance by Cantek’s “EagleEyes” app accessible through most popular mobile platforms including BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android and Symbian making it perfect for business owners on the go. This truly integrated device also allows for network surveillance via a browser based “Video Viewer” that features a simultaneous user login with up to 10 users able to access the system at any given time. This DVR is packed with many other features including: notifications, virtual fence, flow counting, single channel motion 0recording and a graphic user interface with USB mouse controls for easy setup. Backup functions include a USB flash drive, DVD writer and network backup to ensure that you never lose any important data.
The 4ELDM500 surveillance package is also equipped with four Cantek CA-DiR9024 dome cameras which deliver quality images in both day and night conditions. The Cantek CA-DiR9024 dome camera features a 1/3 inch Sony super HAD II CCD image sensor, 420TV lines of high resolution, a 3.6mm fixed lens, as well as a 0lux sensitivity system for use in low light conditions. They are also equipped with 24 infrared LEDs with an illumination range of up to 65ft.
The 4ELDM500 surveillance package kit is suitable for retail, commercial and other business or commercial applications. Like all of our kits it comes ready to plug and play with four 12V power supplies and four 100ft lengths of power/video cable. This surveillance system is ideal for most indoor areas and delivers a quality result for a cost effective price.
Cantek CA-DiR9024 dome Camera Features
- 1/3 inch Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor
- 420TV lines of high resolution
- 3.6mm inbuilt fixed lens
- 24 IR illuminating LEDs for use in night time applications.
- Signal system: NTSC
- 65ft IR viewing range distance
- 0 lux sensitivity ratio for use in changing light conditions
Cantek CA-4E264-500 Digital Video Recorder Features
- Remote mobile surveillance supported with self developed “Eagle Eyes” free program: iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Symbian
- Multiplex Operation: Simultaneous live display/record/playback/backup and network operation
- Network surveillance through licensed software: Internet Explorer, “video viewer” Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Intelligent surveillance: Virtual Fence, Flow Counting, Single Channel Motion Recording
- Features DCCS or DVR/Camera Communications System for easy PTZ and zoom control camera installation
- Graphic User Interface with USB mouse control
- DVD writer, network backup and USB flash drive supported
- H.264 Video Compression Technology
- Supports iPhone push notifications
- An inbuilt VGA interface
- 4 x audio outputs
- 4 x audio inputs
- Remote independent operation
- User friendly operation and setup
- 4 x 12V power supplies
- 4 x 100ft Siamese video power cables
- 1 - Cantek, CA-4E264-500GB 4 Channel DVR, H.264 Compression, Mobile Platform Ready
- 4 - Cantek, Weatherproof Infrared CA-DiR9024 Dome Cameras w/ 420 TVL and 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- 4 - 1 channel 12vDC Plug-in Wall Power Supplies
- 4 - 100Ft. Power plus Video Cable Kits. Plug and Play Ready
- 4 - Security Warning Window Decals
- 1 - 11.5"x11.5" Outdoor Security Warning Sign
- By George 4 color dome camera system
Value Quality Price
- Cantek 4ELDM500 4 Weatherproof Nightvision Dome Security Camera System w/ 500GB DVR
System hooked up fine, just plug and play. Took a few minutes reading the book to figure out the other features. IR video is not the best, you get what you pay for. My system is only 4 cameras, wish I would have more. Maybe another system is in the future.
Customer service is only available during business hours so plan accordingly.
See any errors on this page? Let us know.