The 4CVHR250 is an outdoor surveillance package which has been developed for customers who are looking for value for money. The 4CVIR250 surveillance package is equipped with high performance premium security equipment which ensures high quality results time and time again. It features four Nuvico weatherproof CB-HD39N-L infrared CCD bullet cameras, one SRD-440-500 Samsung 4 Channel 500 GB digital video recorder, four The 4CVHR250 is an outdoor surveillance package which has been developed for customers who are looking for value for money. The 4CVHR250 surveillance package is equipped with high performance premium security equipment and features four Nuvico weatherproof CB-HDE21N-L day/night CCD bullet cameras, one SRD-440-500 Samsung 4 Channel 500 GB digital video recorder, four 12 Volt DC power supplies, four 100ft rolls of power/video combined cables and four wall and ceiling mounting brackets for easy plug in and play setup.
Equipped with four CB-HDE21N-L Nuvico bullet cameras this kit can provide outstanding performance in both day and night conditions while still being great value for money. These cameras are manufactured to provide excellent results in all lighting conditions. Equipped with a 2.8 ~ 12mm variable focus lens and 700TV Lines of resolution these cameras deliver crisp clean images in both close and wide viewing angles. They also feature 42 smart infrared LEDs that adjust their intensity to suit conditions as they change for clear night vision performance of up to 100 feet. All this is enclosed in a rugged weatherproof case allowing for installation in the most demanding outdoor areas.
The 4CVHR250 surveillance package is also equipped with the SRD-440-500 from Samsung. This 4 Channel compact DVR provides both high end functions for professional security and, enhanced user interface for simplified setup. As well as the ability to record real-time images across all four channels at Common Intermediate Format (CIF) resolution, the SRD-440 can also record at increased resolution, up to 4CIF, over selected channels. This means that if you have areas that you want to watch in greater detail you have the ability to do so. The easy Graphical User Interface provides convenient intuitive operation for setting up your system and a set of search & playback functions for reviewing your footage. Live monitoring via Smartphone is also possible using the Samsung iPOLiS application allowing you to check any of your cameras live from any location. Sporting 500GB on-board storage as standard and a built-in USB slot for quick and easy video back-up the SRD-440-500 makes it easy to archive your footage. It also features high level H.264 compression to maintain superb picture quality whilst minimising hard drive space and bandwidth requirements. The 4CVHR250 surveillance package kit is able to be used for retail, commercial, parking lots, small businesses and outdoor home security applications, and is easily installed making it a truly plug and play system. The package features a 2 year warranty and unlimited technical support.
- Nuvico CB-HDE21N-L Weatherproof Camera Features
- 1/3 inch CCD Image Sensor
- 550TV lines of high resolution
- Day/Night functionality with ICR
- 50dB signal to noise ratio
- 768H x 494V Effective Pixels
- 0.1 sensitivity ratio for use in low light areas
- 2.8 to 10mm DC auto iris lens
- Multiple function supported: Auto White Balance, Auto gain Control, Backlight Compensation
- Electronic shutter for use in changing light conditions
- 36 IR LEDs with a 100m IR range distance
- Separate camera control board: OSD menu/Service monitor output
- Weatherproof aluminium housing with an aluminium bracket with wire feed through
- Outdoor use with its IP66 rated weatherproof properties
- SRD-440-500 Samsung 4 Channel 500 GB Digital Video Recorder Features
- Up to 120 (NTSC) / 100 (PAL)fps recording rate at CIF resolution
- Full 4CIF resolution recording support
- De-interlace function for clear edge of moving object
- 1ch audio input and 1ch audio output
- Video (H.264) / Audio (G.711)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.