The 4CSBN160 is one of our bestselling night-vision surveillance systems and is ideal for use in small business and residential applications. The 4CSBN160 is able to be used for both day and night applications and can deliver clear images first time, every time. This system is able to store data for up to 2 weeks and can be accessed via internet from anywhere in the world. It features four CANTEK CA-IR420 night-vision bullet cameras, a SRD-440-500 Samsung 4 Channel 500 GB digital video recorder, along with all associated cables and power supplies.
The 4CSBN160 surveillance package kit is able to provide clear images in both day and night applications with its four CANTEK CA-IR420 night-vision bullet cameras. The CA-IR420 bullet camera features 380TV lines of resolution, a ¼” Sony Super HAD CCD image sensor, 3.6mm lens, high shutter speed and 14 LEDs for optimal image quality in dark areas. This camera is compact in size and is ideal for discreet surveillance and wide area coverage.
The 4CSBN160 surveillance package also features a Samsung SRD-440-500 Digital Video Recorder (DVR). This 4 Channel compact DVR provides both high end functions for professional security and, enhanced user interface for simplified setup. As well as the ability to record real-time images across all four channels at Common Intermediate Format (CIF) resolution, the SRD-440 can also record at increased resolution, up to 4CIF, over selected channels. This means that if you have areas that you want to watch in greater detail you have the ability to do so. The easy Graphical User Interface provides convenient intuitive operation for setting up your system and a set of search & playback functions for reviewing your footage. Live monitoring via Smartphone is also possible using the Samsung iPOLiS application allowing you to check any of your cameras live from any location. Sporting 500GB on-board storage as standard and a built-in USB slot for quick and easy video back-up the SRD-440-500 makes it easy to archive your footage. It also features high level H.264 compression to maintain superb picture quality whilst minimising hard drive space and bandwidth requirements.
Like all of our systems it comes ready to plug and play with four 12V power supplies and four 100ft lengths of power/video cable for an easy and fast setup. The 4CSBN160 package is suitable for use in small business and residential applications and is covered by a 2 year warranty and unlimited technical support.
CANTEK CA-IR420 Night-Vision Bullet Camera Features
- 1/4” Sony Super HAD CCD image sensor
- 510 x 492 effective pixels
- 380TV lines of standard resolution
- 1.0Vp – p75W/BNC video output
- Signal to noise ratio of 48dB
- 0lux sensitivity ratio which is ideal for use in low light areas
- 3.6mm standard lens
- 14 LEDs for use in dark areas
- Power requirement of DC 12V
- 500mA power consumption
- High shutter speed for use in changing light conditions
- Discreet surveillance
- User Friendly
- Outdoor applications
SRD-440-500 Samsung 4 Channel 500 GB Digital Video Recorder Features
- Up to 120 (NTSC) / 100 (PAL)fps recording rate at CIF resolution
- Full 4CIF resolution recording support
- De-interlace function for clear edge of moving object
- 1ch audio input and 1ch audio output
- Video (H.264) / Audio (G.711)
- 1 - Samsung, SRD-440-500 4 Channel DVR, H.264 Compression, Mobile Platform Ready
- 4 - Cantek, Weatherproof Infrared CA-IR420 Bullet Cameras w/ 380 TVL and 3.6mm fixed Lens
- 4 - 1 channel 12vDC Plug-in Wall Power Supplies
- 4 - 100Ft. Power plus Video Cable Kits. Plug and Play Ready
- 4 - Security Warning Window Decals
- 1 - 11.5"x11.5" Outdoor Security Warning Sign
See any errors on this page? Let us know.