The 2ELBL500 kit is part of our Standard Definition line of security systems. These kits are mainly designed for users who want a reliable surveillance system that will deliver on quality but won’t break the bank. Based around a Cantek CA-4E264-500 4 channel 500 GB DVR and Cantek CA-BiR8350 bullet cameras this system is ideal for small office and home security applications where 24/7 security is needed.
The Cantek CA-4E264-500 Digital Video Recorder that boasts 4 channels and 500GB of storage space. This unit comes equipped with mobile surveillance by Cantek’s “EagleEyes” app accessible through most popular mobile platforms including BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android and Symbian making it perfect for business owners on the go. This truly integrated device also allows for network surveillance via a browser based “Video Viewer” that features a simultaneous user login with up to 10 users able to access the system at any given time. This DVR is packed with many other features including: notifications, virtual fence, flow counting, single channel motion recording and a graphic user interface with USB mouse controls for easy setup. Backup functions include a USB flash drive, DVD writer and network backup to ensure that you never lose any important data.
Equipped with two Cantek CA-BiR8350 bullet cameras this system can capture high quality images despite its competitive price. The Cantek CA-BiR8350 bullet cameras feature a ¼ or 1/3 inch color CCD image sensor, auto day and night function, a 3.6mm lens AGC, BLC, AWB, and a 0lux sensitivity ratio excellent performance in low light areas. The Cantek CA-BiR8350 bullet camera is also equipped 12 to 21 Infrared LEDs, depending on the image sensor used, and can illuminate a distance of 10 to15m for solid performance at night. The Cantek CA-BiR8350 bullet camera is suitable for outdoor areas and has an IP66 weather proof rating, is easy to install and includes a cable conceal bracket for additional convenience.
Like all our systems the 2ELBL500 package is plug and play and includes two 100ft rolls of video/power cable and two 12v power supplies along with all other necessary equipment. This system is also covered by a 2 year warranty and backed up by unlimited technical support.
Cantek CA-BiR8350 Bullet Camera Features
- ¼ inch or 1/3 inch color CCD image sensor
- 420TV lines of high resolution
- 3.6mm inbuilt lens
- Consists of multiple features for better quality images: BLC, AGC, AWB
- 48dB signal to noise ratio
- 12 to 21 IR LEDs for use in night time applications.
- Internal/external synchronization system
- 10 to 15 IR distance
- Cable conceal bracket
- 0lux sensitivity ratio for use in changing light conditions
- IP66 Rated
- Outdoor use
Cantek CA-4E264-500 Digital Video Recorder Features
- Remote mobile surveillance supported with self developed “Eagle Eyes” free program: iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Symbian
- Supports iPhone push notifications
- Network surveillance through licensed software: Internet Explorer, “video viewer” Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Intelligent surveillance: Virtual Fence, Flow Counting, Single Channel Motion Recording
- Graphic User Interface with USB mouse control
- Features DCCS or DVR/Camera Communications System for easy PTZ and zoom control camera installation
- DVD writer, network backup and USB flash drive supported
- H.264 Video Compression Technology
- Multiplex Operation: Simultaneous live display/record/playback/backup and network operation
- Remote independent operation
- 4 x audio outputs
- 4 x audio inputs
- An inbuilt VGA interface
- User friendly operation and setup
- 4 x 12V power supplies
- 4 x 100ft Siamese video power cables
- 1 - Cantek, CA-4E264-500GB 4 Channel DVR, H.264 Compression, Mobile Platform Ready
- 2 - Cantek, Weatherproof Infrared CA-BiR8350 Bullet Cameras w/ 420 TVL and 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- 2 - 1 channel 12vDC Plug-in Wall Power Supplies
- 2 - 100Ft. Power plus Video Cable Kits. Plug and Play Ready
- 4 - Security Warning Window Decals
- 1 - 11.5"x11.5" Outdoor Security Warning Sign
See any errors on this page? Let us know.