The CM9700UTP16A-US is an active 16 channel Hub from Pelco which is able to offer high compatibility with TW3016-PATCH1 patch panels. The CM9700UTP16A-US hub comes with inbuilt surge suppression, easy termination properties, 4000ft support of motion color/black/white video, as well as Coaxitron® control support up to 750ft, and NTSC/PAL/SECAM support. The CM9700UTP16A-US hub also features adaptive technology for eliminating manual adjustments, video ribbon cable connection of a CM9780-MXB, as well as provide a simple setup and installation process. This active hub is able to offer advanced operation, and can maximize a system for increased performance and results.
- Adaptive Technology Eliminates Manual Adjustments
- Full Motion Color/Black and White Video up to 4,000 Feet (1,219 Meters)
- Supports Coaxitron® Control (PTZ Control Signals) up to 750 Feet (228.6 Meters)
- Compatible with All Pelco Twisted Pair Equipped Cameras, Enclosures and Domes
- Video Ribbon Cable Connectors for Connecting to a CM9780-MXB
- Each Channel Has a BNC Connector for Video Output
- Easy Termination with the RJ-45 UTP Connectors
- Optional Patch Panels Convert RJ-45 Connections to Individual Screw Terminal Connections Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Power Supply with an IEC 320-C13 Socket for Interchangeable AC Power Cords (US, UK, AU, EU)
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.