For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
First Witness Video Surveillance Systems has rapidly become a leading manufacturer of wireless video and surveillance equipment. They have effectively reinvented the world of covert surveillance systems by combining the newest technology with over 30 years of law enforcement experience. They have established a large customer base including law enforcement and government agencies in several countries. They supply a wide range of covert surveillance technology including mini DVR’s, pinhole cameras, hidden cameras, wireless transmitters along with a rage of standard CCTV equipment.
With a production team of over twenty employees and a full-time engineering staff, First Witness strives to provide unmatched quality, service, and reliability to the covert surveillance industry.
- New IR-sensitive CCD with autoswitching
- Infrared-cut filter for incredible picture quality
- Low light and infrared performance
- Intelligent 3-mode switching for Color to B/W and manual switching
- Offers a resolution of 570 TV lines
- Offers a high resolution of 480 TVL lines
- Provides I/3" Interline Transfer CCD image sensor
- Shows internal synchronization
- Provides industry-leading sharpness in all light conditions
- Adaptive recursive noise reduction
- Fully functional air purifier
- Can be mounted on a wall or other surface
- New, more compact model!
- Fully functional AM/FM clock radio
- An old favorite in a new housing
- Smaller size and sleek new look!
- Still “breakthrough technology at a breakthrough price!”
- Fully functional lighted exit sign
- Please note, this unit is not intended for use as a safety device
- Beautiful silk plant
- Included “D” battery pack powers the unit for up to 12 hours
- Includes 1/3” CCD image sensor
- Camera hidden inside a Fully Functional Industrial Wall Clock
- Offers high resolution of 420 TV Lines and sensitivity of 0.05 Lux
- Includes Hardwired B/W CCD cameras
- Wide range of image modes
- Built-in Image and Distortion Correction
- Approx. 3.1 megapixels
- High Resolution (1080p Full HD images to 30fps)
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- Rugged and roomy
- Internal battery pack powers unit for up to four hours
- Sturdy and attractive
- Included “AA” battery pack powers unit for 4-6 hours
- Please note, this unit is non-functional and not intended for use as a safety device
- Available in standard model or smaller residential model (hardwired units only)
- Available with down-view or side-view Camera
- Includes matching buttons for consistency
- Included “AA” battery pack powers the unit for 4-6 hours
- Fully functional desk lamp
- Simple, inconspicuous design
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD captures NTSC videos at a high resolution up to 650 TVL
- 2x digital zoom
- Minimum illumination of 0.08 lux in color and 0.05 in B/W modes at F/1.4 for low-light surveillance
- Privacy masking allows you to mask up to 8 user programmable zones of a scene for privacy reasons
- Motion detection feature triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
- Fully functional USB computer speakers
- Compatible with most personal computers
- Fully functional DVD Player
- Plays standard digital video discs
- A modern covert camera to match the modern technology in today’s homes and businesses
See any errors on this page? Let us know.