For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- New IR-sensitive CCD with autoswitching
- Infrared-cut filter for incredible picture quality
- Low light and infrared performance
- Intelligent 3-mode switching for Color to B/W and manual switching
- Offers a resolution of 570 TV lines
- Offers a high resolution of 480 TVL lines
- Provides I/3" Interline Transfer CCD image sensor
- Shows internal synchronization
- Provides industry-leading sharpness in all light conditions
- Adaptive recursive noise reduction
- Easy to set up and use
- Email alerts when motion is detected
- Stream video remotely
- IR for low light capability
- Digital 2.4Ghz Wireless transmission
- Wireless Receiver / DVR uses up to 2GB SD card
- Motion detection
- Approximately 300 feet LOS
- Up to 6 hours recording on a 2GB card
- Wide range of image modes
- Built-in Image and Distortion Correction
- Approx. 3.1 megapixels
- High Resolution (1080p Full HD images to 30fps)
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- 36x Optical Zoom / 650 TVL Resolution
- Sensitivity of 0.04 lux (B&W) at F1.4
- 360° Panning / No Blind Spots
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction
- Auto Image Stabilizer
- Capture video with the IR camera that can see up to 20 ft in complete darkness
- Completely Invisible IR sensors Easy Remote view with no IP Set-up Required
- Connect and Record up to 4 cameras with Quad View
- Get 64 plus hours of recording time with 32Gb SD card
See any errors on this page? Let us know.