For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
- 127 preset positions with alpha-numeric labels
- 4 pattern, 8 swing, and 8 group functions
- 4 privacy zones (Spherical coordinates)
- Auto-flip feature
- Auto-parking (reverts to pre-programmed preset positions, swing, or pattern if no action)
- Wide range of image modes
- Built-in Image and Distortion Correction
- Approx. 3.1 megapixels
- High Resolution (1080p Full HD images to 30fps)
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- Easy Remote view with no IP Set-up Required
- Connect and Record up to 4 cameras with Quad View
- Get 64 plus hours of recording time with 32Gb SD card
- Wireless transmission up to 700 feet with no interference
- RCA and USB Compatible
- XtremeLife Recording Device
- Power/Charging Cable
- Video Cables
- Camera Cable
- Easy install: just charge it, sit it, and the SC7400 will do the rest
- 2 second start up for motion activated recording using PIR (heat motion)
- Battery operated for up to 30 days of operation in standby mode
- No visible wires
- Install up to 4 hidden cameras and get simultaneous Quad Video Display and Recording
- Remote Video Access - Users can remotely access their hidden camera systems from any PC with internet access
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD offers 650 TVL in low-lit conditions (0.08 lux)
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases the visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without degrading image quality in the brighter areas
- IR cut filter automatically removes unwanted light to give true color images
- Electronic shutter speed ranging from 1/100 (NTSC) to 1/10,000 sec
- 2x digital zoom
See any errors on this page? Let us know.