For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- New IR-sensitive CCD with autoswitching
- Infrared-cut filter for incredible picture quality
- Low light and infrared performance
- Intelligent 3-mode switching for Color to B/W and manual switching
- Offers a resolution of 570 TV lines
- Offers a high resolution of 480 TVL lines
- Provides I/3" Interline Transfer CCD image sensor
- Shows internal synchronization
- Provides industry-leading sharpness in all light conditions
- Adaptive recursive noise reduction
- 127 preset positions with alpha-numeric labels
- 4 pattern, 8 swing, and 8 group functions
- 4 privacy zones (Spherical coordinates)
- Auto-flip feature
- Auto-parking (reverts to pre-programmed preset positions, swing, or pattern if no action)
- Wide range of image modes
- Built-in Image and Distortion Correction
- Approx. 3.1 megapixels
- High Resolution (1080p Full HD images to 30fps)
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD offers 650 TVL in low-lit conditions (0.08 lux)
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases the visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without degrading image quality in the brighter areas
- IR cut filter automatically removes unwanted light to give true color images
- Electronic shutter speed ranging from 1/100 (NTSC) to 1/10,000 sec
- 2x digital zoom
- 1080p HD video high resolution image capture
- 110 degree horizontal viewing angle captures a wide area
- IP66 rated weather-proof housing
- Micro SD card slot for local recording
- ONVIF compliant interface for maximum compatibility
- 36x Optical Zoom / 650 TVL Resolution
- Sensitivity of 0.04 lux (B&W) at F1.4
- 360° Panning / No Blind Spots
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction
- Auto Image Stabilizer
- 700 TVL Super High Resolution
- 12,600x WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Extremely High Sensitivity Day/Night mode 0.3 lux (color), 0.03 lux (BW)
- Super Low Light Performance 0.00006 lux (Sens up, 512x mode)
- Automatically switches between 4 preprogrammed profiles for best image results
- High resolution 540 TVL and low light performance surveillance camera with a built-in 1/3” CCD
- A stylish all weather outdoor housing ideal for installations requiring a discreet appearance and outdoor performance
- Integrated computar varifocal lens allows for versatile applications and easy installation
- Outstanding 0 lux (B/W mode) performance with 30 built-in IR LEDs
- Day/Night feature switches to B/W image at night
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD captures NTSC videos at a high resolution up to 650 TVL
- 2x digital zoom
- Minimum illumination of 0.08 lux in color and 0.05 in B/W modes at F/1.4 for low-light surveillance
- Privacy masking allows you to mask up to 8 user programmable zones of a scene for privacy reasons
- Motion detection feature triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
See any errors on this page? Let us know.