For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Tamron USA, Inc. was established in 1979 as the US sales subsidiary of the Japanese optics manufacturer Tamron Co. Ltd. Tamron USA is comprised of two major divisions: Tamron Photographic Lenses and Tamron CCTV Lenses. Tamron lenses are second to none in their quality of both image and design and have led innovation in the lens industry for many years.
Headquartered in Commack, NY Tamron offers A grade customer support for all of their lenses. In addition they also offer a dedicated service department that can ensure that your Tamron lens is maintained at peak performance for many years to come.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tamron-usa.com/about/services.asp
Tamron USA, Inc.
Tel: (800) 827-8880
Fax: (631) 543-5666
- 127 preset positions with alpha-numeric labels
- 4 pattern, 8 swing, and 8 group functions
- 4 privacy zones (Spherical coordinates)
- Auto-flip feature
- Auto-parking (reverts to pre-programmed preset positions, swing, or pattern if no action)
- 180° panoramic view
- Provides clear images without blind spots
- Proprietary image processing technology corrects any residual distortion in captured
- images for natural-looking images
- Electronic PTZ, presetting function, and motion detection features
- Wide range of image modes
- Built-in Image and Distortion Correction
- Approx. 3.1 megapixels
- High Resolution (1080p Full HD images to 30fps)
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- Auto Back Focus allows easy installation and stable focus in both color and B/W modes
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction ensures reduced noise in various conditions
- Peak mode enables appropriate light control to represent sharp bright object
- Video Motion Detector
- Day/Night input and alarm output terminals
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD captures NTSC videos at a high resolution up to 650 TVL
- 2x digital zoom
- Minimum illumination of 0.08 lux in color and 0.05 in B/W modes at F/1.4 for low-light surveillance
- Privacy masking allows you to mask up to 8 user programmable zones of a scene for privacy reasons
- Motion detection feature triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
- 1/3" Interline Transfer CCD
- 650 TVL / IR Cut Filter
- Low-light Sensitivity (0.008 lux in B/W)
- Electronic Shutter - 1/100 to 1/120000
- Adaptive Black Stretch Technology
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD offers 650 TVL in low-lit conditions (0.08 lux)
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases the visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without degrading image quality in the brighter areas
- IR cut filter automatically removes unwanted light to give true color images
- Electronic shutter speed ranging from 1/100 (NTSC) to 1/10,000 sec
- 2x digital zoom
- Super Dynamic 6 technology delivers 160x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras
- High resolution: 650 TV lines
- ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) enhances visibility of dark area without degrading image quality in bright area
- Focus Assist ensures easy installation
- Various adjustment features including ATW (Auto Tracing White Balance) and ALC (Automatic Light Control)
- 36x Optical Zoom / 650 TVL Resolution
- Sensitivity of 0.04 lux (B&W) at F1.4
- 360° Panning / No Blind Spots
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction
- Auto Image Stabilizer
See any errors on this page? Let us know.