For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
At Scallop imaging they have taken a truly new and innovative approach to the way the world should view cameras. For over 200 years the design of the camera has largely remained unchanged with a single lens and a single image capture point. This has meant that up until now if you wanted a wide angle view you must use a fish eye lens, which despite the best efforts by manufactures around the world usually means distorted edges. This is where Scallop imaging are doing things differently by distributing the imaging task among multiple smaller sensors and computationally combining their outputs in the camera itself. This approach means that if you want higher resolution, use more cameras focused on the same area, want truly panoramic shots, position multiple cameras whose images overlap in the processing unit.
One thing they have kept with tradition in is providing excellent customer support with a website that boasts a fully featured FAQ section along with a documents library for all their products. They also have a friendly customer support team ready to take your call and offer you pre and post-sale service that is second to none.
Tel:(617) 849-6400 x 328Support:email@example.com
- 127 preset positions with alpha-numeric labels
- 4 pattern, 8 swing, and 8 group functions
- 4 privacy zones (Spherical coordinates)
- Auto-flip feature
- Auto-parking (reverts to pre-programmed preset positions, swing, or pattern if no action)
- Revolutionary 200 (H) x 60° (V) ?eld of view 6 MP monochrome ultra low light camera
- Two simultaneous video streams
- 720 HD combining a constant 200° situational awareness view and up to 4 simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (4800 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Small architectural form factor
- Five 1.3 MP CMOS Sensors
- 7 MP, 180° Panoramic Image
- Depth of Field 1' to Infinity
- Field of View 180 x 48°
- 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Wide range of image modes
- Built-in Image and Distortion Correction
- Approx. 3.1 megapixels
- High Resolution (1080p Full HD images to 30fps)
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD captures NTSC videos at a high resolution up to 650 TVL
- 2x digital zoom
- Minimum illumination of 0.08 lux in color and 0.05 in B/W modes at F/1.4 for low-light surveillance
- Privacy masking allows you to mask up to 8 user programmable zones of a scene for privacy reasons
- Motion detection feature triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
- Compact size Full HD Dome Network Camera
- Wide angle view but very low lens distortion
- High Resolution(1080p Full HD images up to 30fps)
- Face Detection with Super Dynamic Technology
- Fog and Smoke Reduction
- Day/Night feature provides color images during the day and B/W images at night
- Minimum illumination of 0.19 lux sensitivity at F1.2/20IRE
- 12VDC/24VAC auto-sensing dual voltage with line phase adjustment
- Advanced backlight compensation with highlight slicing
- Switchable On/Off Day/Night function
- 700 TVL Super High Resolution
- 12,600x WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Extremely High Sensitivity Day/Night mode 0.07 lux (color), 0.007 lux (BW)
- Super Low Light Performance 0.00015 lux (Sens up, 512x mode)
- Automatically switches between 4 preprogrammed profiles for best image results
- Auto Back Focus allows easy installation and stable focus in both color and B/W modes
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction ensures reduced noise in various conditions
- Peak mode enables appropriate light control to represent sharp bright object
- Video Motion Detector
- Day/Night input and alarm output terminals
See any errors on this page? Let us know.