For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
First Witness Video Surveillance Systems has rapidly become a leading manufacturer of wireless video and surveillance equipment. They have effectively reinvented the world of covert surveillance systems by combining the newest technology with over 30 years of law enforcement experience. They have established a large customer base including law enforcement and government agencies in several countries. They supply a wide range of covert surveillance technology including mini DVR’s, pinhole cameras, hidden cameras, wireless transmitters along with a rage of standard CCTV equipment.
With a production team of over twenty employees and a full-time engineering staff, First Witness strives to provide unmatched quality, service, and reliability to the covert surveillance industry.
- 127 preset positions with alpha-numeric labels
- 4 pattern, 8 swing, and 8 group functions
- 4 privacy zones (Spherical coordinates)
- Auto-flip feature
- Auto-parking (reverts to pre-programmed preset positions, swing, or pattern if no action)
- Fully functional air purifier
- Can be mounted on a wall or other surface
- New, more compact model!
- Fully functional AM/FM clock radio
- An old favorite in a new housing
- Smaller size and sleek new look!
- Still “breakthrough technology at a breakthrough price!”
- Fully functional lighted exit sign
- Please note, this unit is not intended for use as a safety device
- Beautiful silk plant
- Included “D” battery pack powers the unit for up to 12 hours
- Includes 1/3” CCD image sensor
- Camera hidden inside a Fully Functional Industrial Wall Clock
- Offers high resolution of 420 TV Lines and sensitivity of 0.05 Lux
- Includes Hardwired B/W CCD cameras
- Wide range of image modes
- Built-in Image and Distortion Correction
- Approx. 3.1 megapixels
- High Resolution (1080p Full HD images to 30fps)
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- Use as-is or build into custom applications
- Included “AA” battery pack powers unit for 4-6 hours
- Cute and cuddly
- Included “AA” battery pack powers the unit for 4-6 hours
- High resolution of 420 TV Lines
- Still “breakthrough technology at a breakthrough price”
- Includes powerful 4 channel receiver
- Virtually undetectable camera
- Fully functional USB computer speakers
- Compatible with most personal computers
- Small dome camera
- Durable plastic base and swivel bracket
- This camera can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Manual pan/tilt adjustment
- Fully functional DVD Player
- Plays standard digital video discs
- A modern covert camera to match the modern technology in today’s homes and businesses
See any errors on this page? Let us know.